Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hermana Justyce is loving being in the MTC.  Her companion is from Utah.  This is the red dot day--their first day in the MTC.
She is with two sisters.  All four will be going to Tuxtla Guitierrez, Mexico together.  They are just the second set of sisters to go to this part of Mexico.

This has got to be one of my favorite things--her name tag and her fingers:)

Justyce even road Frontrunner and Trax to Salt Lake City to get her visa.  She said it was fun to be back in her neck of the woods.
  Every letter oozes with her happiness for being in the right place at the right time.  I can't help but agree. 
But the best part?  She has finally started keeping a clean bedroom--look--everything is folded and neat in her closet!  I wish I could see that change for myself--well I will.  In 18 months.

Being a mssionary mom has got to be the neatest feeling in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment