Tuesday, March 18, 2014


This week was good. We have been working with the less active members and were soooooo happy when we had some of them come to church this week. One whole family came and other--just some of them--but little by little we are finally seeing people change.

My Companerita sang to me to celebrate 5 months!











I love working in this ward because the bishop is SO active in the obra misional. He texts us and calls us to check on how our lessons are and to make sure we have people to feed us and to make sure everything is good. Part of it is because there haven't been sister missionaries in this ward for 12 years!!! Yes, years not months!!!
What a neat experience it is to be here in this work. It's hard--but I love it. It's hot but we get to go home and have air conditioning and a cold shower!!
I know it's true. I know this is where I need to be. 
Please share my love. 
 
PS I have a surprise!!!!!  I got my hair done today!! The mission leader's sister colored it for me.  My roots are so blonde that my hair was looking green!  It's good to be back!!!!!
 
Getting my hair colored!
RUBIO!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We eat a lot of fruit. Bananas and oranges and tangerines and others that I don't know the names... papaya, and yes mangoes. Sadly, I think I am allergic... so I don't eat them as much. My companion loves that I don't eat them 'cause she eats mine!
This sister colored my hair today!
Playing with fire in our house!
For breakfasts I eat yogurt and granola and an apple or banana; sometimes oatmeal and sometimes eggs--nothing special. My companion has cereal, usually, but I stay away from the milk here if I can because it makes me sick.. :( 
How goes The Living Christ? Memorizing is so hard for me. haha I am still working on D&C 4... he aqui una obra maravillosa esta a punto....ya da dada da
Singing always makes me think of Dad.  We copied some music from our zone leaders to listen to in the mornings and at night. One of the singers sounds like Dad and it made me cry the first time I heard that song. I love it. He sings "Come Thou Fount"!!
I am so happy to hear that Dad was able to practice his Spanish with those guys at work.

Thank you for being the best Daddy I could ask for. I miss you so much. I am truly grateful to have a Papa like you!!!!!
te amo para siempre!
Justicia
aka 
Hermana Oliphant
aka
tu princesa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment