Sunday, April 27, 2014

Baptisms on Saturday

Fried chicken & the last of the Chick Fil A sauce.  A little bit of home. . .Thanks, Beck!
 
                                                                                            
My first time eating a Mango pina.

Bautismo por los elderes! la famila Ballinas son muy buenas!!!!!! (elder cavasos y elder caldwell)

I miss high heels!

I tied my hair in a knot but it works!

Guess what is in the Nesquik bag?
A DEAD quija !




We found an Office Max


Tire swings!
On the way to meet with the Mission Pres. today, we found this tire swing.  Of course, we had to stop and try it out!

By the Tuxtla Temple with Hma Rodriguez
I got my nails done!
 Literally NO ONE was in the streets on Friday. No stores were open. It's the Catholic holiday (Viernes Santo, I think is the name). But yeah no one was in the streets and the people who were out were all drunk... yup fun times.
Hermanas Oliphant and Favia on Companion Splits


















This would be how we washed our clothes today. It's our broom handle and the top of a soda bottle. It's like a hand made washing machine! hahahahahaha Hey it's better than washing by hand!

1 comment:

  1. What a great picture letter. I love hearing and seeing your adventures.

    ReplyDelete