Sunday, November 10, 2013

!Hola!
Another week bites the dust!! I am doing awesome and hope you are all also!
Jamba Juice run in the cold!
And it wasn't because of vampires or Halloween.  I guess, even in the MTC, clowning around with my new sisters is good clean fun!










It was so sad to watch one of the districts in our zone leave this last Monday. I had become really good friends with some of the Elders. They are now in Argentina and really getting into the work. I am so glad I was able to be taught by them and now I am a little closer to Mexico!! 3 weeks!!!



This is what I see every day!

A scripture I love and have shared a lot this week is Ether 12:27 where he says that weak things become strong with the Lord. I truly believe this is true. I have seen the Lord's help in my life with taking my weak area's and helping me to make them stronger. How have you seen the Lord's help with making your week area's become strong? What do you consider to be one of your weaknesses you would like to become better at? I know for me I felt like I was really impatient and I asked the Lord to help me and I have become more patient. I am still improving, but I have seen the Lord's hand in helping me. I'd love to hear your stories and examples! 


If there's one thing I have learned so far, I have learned to just be positive! 

We even have Chocolate milk!
I love this gospel. I KNOW it is true. I know that my savior is ALWAYS there for me. I know that there is a reason I am headed to Mexico to serve the Lord. I am so excited to go! I am so thankful for the opportunity I have had to be here at the MTC. I have run into  quite a few friends here.  It is so awesome to see the influence that this gospel brings, the impact is has in people's lives.

I love the temple. I love the knowledge that we can live together forever. 
I hope you are all doing great! I love hearing from you when I get your letters!!
Thank you for all of the support! I can feel your prayers helping me each day!
I love you all and pray for you every single day!
Love,
Hermana Oliphant

No comments:

Post a Comment