Sunday, May 18, 2014

Justyce is being a perro!
Hello my amazing family!  It was so good to hear you all and see everyone last night. I really loved seeing how everyone is doing! Thank you for waiting for 2 hours to talk to me!! (you were ready at 5:20 right?!) Oh wait there is the time change I forgot. But still I am so glad you are all my family. Thank you all for everything and I am glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day present and tell Megan muchas gracias por su ayuda en esta regalo!



Families are forever no matter where we are living!


So we went back home after talking to you all and walking Karla home and then planned for the night. We gave our numbers to our District Leader Elder Beardsley and then started writing in our journals and getting ready for bed. We were just about to turn the light off because it was after 10:30 and our phone rang. Weird right? It was our District leader!!! He had been given the transfer list. I am headed to Vista Hermosa Tapachula! They called last night so that we could pack and clean the house because I leave at 2 PM today and have to be in the OCC (bus station) at 1PM. So we washed my dirty clothes and hung them up all over the house and the clothes line, and Hermana Rodriguez and I packed up my things with tears streaming down my face. I really felt all day Saturday and Sunday that I would be leaving but I didn't want it to be true. I have really loved working in this area with my companion and the members and the Elders and our investigators.
 
Missionarios in my zone
 I am sad to be leaving, and a little nervous for my new companion and because Tapachula is SOOOOO hot and rains SOOOO much. But I will go where the Lord wants me to go. We listened to that song so much this morning 
(" I´ll go where you want me to  go"). I felt like the words were speaking what is on my mind! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Hermana's in my zone
With Karla and her family
So that's the big news! We said goodbye to our investigator, his mother, and his brother. I really hope that soon they accept this gospel into their lives! It's already changing them. He only needs to go to church a few more times and then he can be baptized! 


I love you all. So much.
Happy Birthday to Colin.  Can't believe you are 12 and get the Priesthood.  Can't wait to go do baptisms for the dead at the temple with you when I get home!
I am going to miss the great people of Tuxtla Gutierrez!
Keep smiling and keep praying as a family and personally! 
Hermana Oliphant
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment