Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hermana Perez and Hermana Oliphant enjoying a rainy Dec. day.

This is the furniture in Justyce's living room.  


What a clean bedroom!




 That's my girl. . .snapping pictures in the bathroom at the church before a fireside with an area seventy:)

 Mom asked for photos of the streets and the people.


This cow was randomly standing in the street.  This is common to see animals everywhere.  After Justyce took the picture, it turned and started to run at her!






This is one of Justyce's favorite places.
The zone Christmas party.  Justyce is the cute Hermana in the hot pink blouse front and center!

We had our Area Christmas banquet on Thursday with our mission president and his wife. I was at a table with two elders from Arizona and Idaho! They both are over a year into their missions and both of them said that my Spanish is way better than theirs was! They said it took them 2 or 3 months in the field to understand as well as I do! Talk about a confidence booster! And they also said it took them about 5 or 6 months to be comfortable speaking it.. and I am already starting to be comfortable! Hopefully it will keep clicking! We practice grammar every morning as well as reading out loud to help my pronunciation... It really helps to have Hna Perez correct me so I say it right! We also practice lessons together so that I will know how to extend commitments and ask questions! I have also been teaching English to a few people. It's really cool how we can teach English and slip in gospel principles! I have also realized how bad my English is... I don´t even know some of the English grammar principles! hahah


Hermana Perez, the two training Hermanas, and Hermana Oliphant



Hermana Oliphant with her trainer before becoming sick.



Where  are you all at in the Book of Mormon? I was studyng Alma chapter 5 this morning. I love this chapter. read it together for me okay?

Have a very merry Christmas. I will admit, I miss the snow!!! It's more fun when it is cold and there is snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment