Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hermana Park and Hermana Oliphant

Happy new year family and friends! I hope that Christmas was as good for you as it was for me! I am loving this work. We have been noticing changes in our investigators and it is awesome! 



 

This is the group of Hermanas on the day Justyce arrived in Tuxtla Gutierrez (Nov 26th).  Her friend, Hermana Park sent it on to her so she could see all the sisters that came together.

Justyce is given many opportunities to sing.  She has been blessed to use music to reach others.  Sometimes, she sings in English.  It's a good thing we sent the hymn book and the children's songbook in Spanish with her.  She also gets to play the piano for many meetings.

Last P-Day Hermana Perez and Hermana Oliphant found a restaurant that serves hamburgers and fries.  Justyce was soooo excited to eat familiar food.  Look at the size of the burgers!

"This mission has been the best choice I have ever made. I will say that over and over again because it is true. I learn so much daily. And I have realized how blessed I am and how wonderful it is that I was able to grow up in the gospel. Thank you, Mom and Dad, for raising us children with the gospel and for helping us know the truth and develop our testimonies. Yo se  que la iglesia es verdadera. se que Josè Smith fue un profeta de Dios y que el restura el evangelio de Jesucristo otra vez. se que gracias a Jesucristo nosotros podemos vivir eternamente con neustro padre celestial y jesucristo y neustros familias. Estoy agradacida por mi salvador, jesucristo y su expiaciòn. Estoy agradecida por mi familia. en el nombre de Jesucristo amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment