Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stitchery Mom made this week.













Oh my gosh! I LOVE the stitchery!!! It's us!!!!! :)
 I am happy because we are seeing so many miracles here in Comitan! I really appreciate your prayers and that you have kept my name on the prayer roll. 
Give each of the boys a HUGE hug from me. I miss you all. I love you all.
Well we are going to have 2 baptisms this week!!!  I am so excited to see them enter the waters of baptism and follow the example of our brother Jesus Christ! 
 
Comitan
Please tell Damon how much I love him, I miss him like crazy--honestly!!!!! 
 
 I am learning so much just by being a companion! I am the senior companion, but I feel like I learn more from my companion then she is learning from me. I love her so much! I love being able to work with her and I am sad that transfers are already the next Monday! It's crazy how fast this transfer has gone. 

 
Comitan at night
 It's the truth! the mission is  SOOOOO much harder than I thought it would be! haha
 
 
I love you! "foreber"
Hermana Oliphant
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We ate some interesting things this week. We aren't sure what this was but we think it was the throat of a Pig..... yep I wanted to DIE... :( but we ate the whole thing!


And this one was tacos with .... who knows what kind of meat. We think it was cow stomach... but aren't quite sure! I didn't have trouble eating this one, but my companion didn't like it. I actually ate one of her tacos because it grossed her out so much! hahaha That's what companions are for I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment