Sunday, November 2, 2014



Here is a fun message from Justyce's companion in Comitan.

Hello!! I´m the companion of your daughter, Hermana Oliphant. Well, I mean I was. We have transfers today and Hermana Oliphant went to Oaxaca. She left Comitan and she is now on her way to Zanatepec. We are not exactly sure how long she will be traveling but we are hoping she will be able to write you! We just wanted to let you know that she is doing well and is on her way to Oaxaca. Hopefully she will have time to write you tonight. :) It was so awesome to serve with your daughter for a transfer. She really has a strong spirit and the people are receptive to the Spirit she brings. :) Thank you for letting her serve a mission. She was a blessing to me when I needed her. :) Thank you!!!

-Hermana Benally
 
It was a good thing we heard from Hermana Benally because we didn't hear from Justyce until after 7pm!
Here is her letter.
 
 I have been transferred! So I spent the day traveling and my new area is not in Chiapas!
I am now in Oaxaca and my area is called Zanatapec! I am going to be working in a Rama (branch) and not a ward... and I will be working with Hermana Tlahuel (who was the trainer of Hermana Park in San Cristobal!!!) and she is finishing her mission this transfer. We are going to have a lot of fun together and I am excited to work here with her. OH MY it is super hot and humid here, but hey I got used to that in Tapachula so I can do it again. In my travels, I was able to see some really good friends.... MY MOMMA!!!! Hermana Perez was in the OCC in Tuxtla. She is going home this week. I can't believe it's been so long since I saw her. She took a picture on her camera, because mine doesn't really work right now... ( it's a long story... ) and I also saw Hermana Trad!!!!! It was so refreshing to see people who I love so much.

Well we had a good week and finished our transfer strong with 2 baptisms!!! These two were able to be baptized on Saturday! Both of their stories have miracles and are so wonderful how they were finally able to receive their answers and enter into this gospel through baptism. I am sad that I don't have a ton of time today to write them, but I will hand write their stories and mail them ( or maybe just save it for when I get home.. in less than 6 months!!!! wow!) 
I was so sad to be leaving Comitan. but as I was pulling away this morning, I just KNEW that it wouldn't be the last time I was there. I KNOW I am going back to Comitan. I LOVE it there. I love the


Our bishop's youngest daughter
people, I love the members, I love the weather, and I want to share it with all of you! One day!! 
Well I know that this church is true. I love my Savior, and I am so thankful that I am able to be here in this wonderful work! Thank you so much for everything you all do for me! 
Hermana Oliphant


 This is my new Companion, Hermana Tlahuel.





P.S.  I thought the boys might get a kick out of this. So remember the bike cart that I rode on in Tapachula? They have them here and we use them to get everywhere! But they are better because they are made out of a motorcycle!! I will get a picture soon to send! There aren't combies here only motor taxies! cool right? :) I will talk to you all soon!!!!! Keep praying and I hope you all have a wonderful week!!
xoxox
Justyce Hermanita Oliphant ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment