Sunday, February 16, 2014

People wear face masks a lot because of the air here... hahahhahaha its kinda funny!
I love hearing from you each week! Thank you for your emails and letters and love. I truly enjoy all of it! I pray for each of you.
 I think about the moments I spent in the temple, cleaning, and pondering, every day. I love the feeling that is in the temple and cannot wait to go to the temple again. (In our mission we will only go to the temple right before we go home... so I have a while to wait!) I am grateful that we have a temple so close to our home in South Jordan!! 
             
 
I am so happy to be here serving the Lord. I have hard days, I have good days; some days it's freezing and some days it's really hot and I get sunburned! But, I love it all. 
 
The time is going by so fast, I just feel like it was yesterday that I was headed to the MTC!  I love this gospel so much. I love my Savior. I love sharing my testimony!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We had our bathroom worked on this week
and had to clean up today. . . there was dust 
Everywhere!!!!!!
 
 
 
Us 4 hermanas in our ward spoke in church yesterday. LUCKILY I had prepared a talk for last month when we spoke, but because of time I only bore my testimony last time. SO I used the same talk.  I was nervous to pronounce the words right and to share my testimony, but I think I did okay. Hermana Pèrez said it was funny because I turned bright red when I was talking...I didn't feel like I was nervous, but I guess my skin showed otherwise! hahah I do get hot in the face when I try to speak Spanish... it's kinda funny!  Each day it comes a little easier to express my feelings.
I love the people here! It's now so weird for me to see white people..... (San Cristobal is really touristy and so there are sometimes North Americans or Europeans here). I am still not really used to people always staring at me but poco a poco! hahah
I love you all. T
Trying on hats in the mercado
hank you for everything! I love reading your letters over and over again! 
PS! I have used the ninja turtle bandaids as stickers because I can't have them show on my body (tattoos....) but I LOVE TMNT!!!!!! woot woot! Has the movie come out yet or is it this fall!!!???
I love you!
Hermana Oliphant

1 comment: