Sunday, December 7, 2014

tan lines... and .... my hammac!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE hearing from you every week! And I agree, Mom, the time is FLYING by!!!
It looks like you all had a blast on Thanksgiving!!! We didn't do anything super fun; well I went to Juichitan for the last time (to see the doctor), so I guess that was a fun little ´break´. I got some pretty neat stuff that you will all be able to see in 4 months! :) hahaha or maybe I will tell about some of them at Christmas.... :) 
 All of the boys have changed so much!!! STOP GROWING UP!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Well, this week we worked super hard. Every night we came home soooo tired and basically just fell asleep. I didn't and don't know the area really well--the streets and everything--so it has been a fun adventure to try and find places, but we have taken advantage of this and contacted SOOO many people! Yesterday we were 6 lessons short of reaching our mission goal, and so we spent the whole afternoon looking for people to teach, and were seriously guided by the Spirit to some wonderful people!!! We reached our goal and found some new people who are interested in learning!!!
We had 5 people make it to church with us, and are starting to get a lot of help from the members here. Hermana M and her husband picked up 4 of them!!! and we went by another investigator's house and he was ready to go! I am so thankful for the blessings that come when we do what the Lord asks! Hermana Diaz is such a delight! I love working with her; we have our differences, but she is so wonderful and honestly we have the best study sessions together!!!!!! 
 
 from my study this morning.... Alma 29!!!!!!!
I am so thankful to be a missionary!! I am sad honestly that I only have 3 transfers left... I am going to be home soooo soon!!!!!! I hope to go home different then I was when I started my mission. I hope to be an instrument in God's hands always!!!!!!!!!! 
Thank you for all of the support that you send. Thank you for your prayers for me, for my investigators, and for my companions. I LOVE the power we receive when we pray. I love each of you sooo much!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Damon, I LOVE you no matter what! Thanks for helping Mom out!
Ammon, I hope you have so much success in your play!!!!
Lincoln, I cant believe you already had another birthday.. I didn't see you for any of your year 14.... oh well!!! 15 is better anyways!!
Colin, How is everything going? I hope you had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa!
Trynn, I can't wait to play all the new WII games with you!!!
Dad, I am so thankful that you work so hard to provide for the family. I love you!!
Mom, thank you for all of your encouraging words each week. They really help.
Grandma and Grandpa!!!! I am so glad you were able to spend time with the family... did you like the new guest room!!!!???? I love you!!!!
Love
Hermana Oliphant
 
P.S. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! I CAN'T wait to talk in 3.5 ish weeks!!!!!!!!!! 

 
 gracias por mi regalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. When I saw your Spanish scriptures all marked up, it made me wonder if reading the scriptures in another language brings new understanding of the gospel. I know that what is happening in our lives brings new insight, but I wondered if reading them in a different language adds a whole new dimension to the written word?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! I am learning SOOOOOOOO Much more!!! I absolutely LOVE studying in Spanish. I honestly KNOW that I will know Spanish better than English when I go home!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Does Justyce have a current address to write to?

    ReplyDelete