Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hermanas Tlahuel and Oliphant
Pues estoy muy feliz en esta tarde para tener la  oportunidad a escribirles. Pero voy a escribir en Ingles para que pueden entender!!!!!
We are working with a whole family (7 children but the parents won't listen... well it's cousins and brothers and sisters) and also with a few young adults. I will have to write more next week about all of them but just remember to pray for the people of Zanatepec so that they will open their hearts and accept our message that we want to share with them!!!!!!!
Today I would like to share some of what I have been learning.
I am reading in Alma and this week read about Ammon and his brothers. I would like to invite you to read Alma 20-22. It's part of the story of Ammon. I LOVE this story now because it's talking about how King Lamoni wants to share the gospel with his father. When you are reading, think in these questions. They came to me when I was reading:
1. What do I learn about my job as a missionary (or member) from this story?
2. What am I doing well?
3. What can I do better? 
4. How can the Lord use me as a tool to bring souls back to Him?
¨Sin embargo fueron pacientes en todos sus sufrimientos¨ (Alma 20:29)
6. How can I be more patient in my problems? and How can being patient lead us to the better life?

I am now working with a different Sister, Hermana Diaz. This is her first transfer and we will just be working for the next two weeks. I am excited to learn new things from this experience and from her. We made a whole bunch of new goals this morning and I am excited to see the results from working hard!
I will be going to the Doctor again this Thursday just to make sure everything is healing well.I have a pretty sweet scar now!!!! It's about 2.5 inches long! Cool, right?
Well I sure love you all so much! Thank you for always being by my side. I am so thankful for every one of you and for all of the trials and hardships we have or have had that have helped us to become stronger. I learn new things every single day! Thank you for being patient with me. I have been working on developing this attribute (Well I have been working on it my whole mission actually!!!) 
I love you!!!!!
Love
Hermana Oliphant

No comments:

Post a Comment