Sunday, February 1, 2015

What a week of working! We came home SUPER tired every night this week! On Tuesday alone we taught 7 lessons, contacted 44 people and found 9 new people and invited all of them to be baptized (they didn't accept but we are still working on that!)
We ended the week with 21 new people and a whole week full of appointments.Yes, we are praying that this week just stays as busy as the last week!!! We are also starting to work more with the members; we had a training meeting with our branch president and the ward counsel so we hope that we all start working better together. We will see how this week goes, every day we have at least one person who has committed to accompany us! :) I am excited to see the work really pick up here in Zanatepec! Our goal is to make the branch into a ward, and we are SOOOO close to reaching that goal! We just need to help a few more people receive the priesthood and pay tithing. It sounds like a little task, but it's going to take a lot of work!!!!! 
 
 
 
 
I am so thankful that I have been left here in this area, because I am so excited to see the fruit of all the work we have been doing! I am so excited that the members are working and are excited to help the branch grow! 
 
I am holding a lamb!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

The lambs belong to our recent convert.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Our recent baptism and his wife are progressing. They weren't able to attend church yesterday which made us sad, but hopefully this next week they will be there. She is becoming more and more receptive every time we teach them. Hopefully, we will see her be baptised really soon!!!
It looks like you all had quite the week as well. I am so happy that everyone is doing well. I hope you gave all the cousins and family hugs from me. I cant wait to be with everyone again! 
OH, we took a lot of videos this week, but we can't get any of them to send :( I guess you will just have to all wait :) 
 



I am so thankful for this gospel. Keep praying and studying the scriptures. They will help you all out so much!!! I finally finished Alma this week and am working on Helaman now. I hope to finish the Book of Mormon before April!!! I can definitely do it, just reading like 5 pages each day! Did you know you can finish the Book of Mormon in 6 months if you read 1 chapter every day and 2 chapters on Saturday and Sunday? Cool huh? That means 2 times every year!!!
Well, we´re off in just a bit to go get some food. MAN we are STARVING!!!! :) 
 
 
I love you!
hermana Oliphant

No comments:

Post a Comment