Sunday, March 15, 2015

HEY!
I am so nervous that in 5 short weeks I will be in an airplane... again.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have a new companion, she is from Hidaldo and is 23 years old.... AND was trained by Hermana Humphrey! 
She has 7 months in the mission and her name is.... 
HERMANA AGUSTÍN!!!!!!!!! 



We had quite the week.... our area is full of stairs and hills and andadors ( I am not sure how to say that in English... passageways maybe)
There are a few people who have a good potential of being baptised soon--we just have to help them find their testimonies. We are also working with a couple whose kids were just baptised, but the parents aren't married. We will see what the Lord has in store for Bonampak in the next 5 weeks.
I love being a missionary. I love serving the Lord. I love strengthening my testimony every single time I can share it with others! 
There's not much else that is new. We are in the same Zone as the assistants to President George and our area is right next to the mission home and the temple. I really love walking past the temple or at least seeing it all the time. :) When we go to our district meetings and church, it's in the chapel that shares a parking lot with the temple. I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE! :) 
Sorry this is really confusing, I am not really sure what to write this week. 
I guess I am saving a lot of stories for when I am home :) 
Mom, will you put some extra cash on my card? because my bags are all too heavy and I am sure I am going to have to pay a ton for them on the plane........... I can't get rid of much else! :) 
Dad- thanks for your letters. They always cheer me up! I got another letter this week from December!  Or was it January......
Damon, you better be ready to teach me to box... We saw "Meet the Mormons", and the boxing lady got me really wanting to learn how! 
Ammon, I see people play the violin all the time and they are supposedly REALLY GOOD... I just try to be nice and not tell them that MY BROTHER is way better than them! 
Lincoln, HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SO TALL? and I listen to Piano Guys and think of you... all the time! 
Colin, How is school going? I can't wait to make some more jewelry with you
Trynn- I MISS MY TRYNNER WINNER!!!!!!!!! 

I love you !!!!
Love
Hermana Oliphant

No comments:

Post a Comment