Sunday, March 1, 2015

Hace un BUEN de calor aqui en Zanatepec!!!
It's super hot here. But I am LOVING my area. We have found quite a few people who are just SO ready for the gospel. We put 8 baptism dates this week  but a few of them fell thru because they didn't make it to church. We did have two show up! 
One is 13 years old and is friends with a member. They came together. And the other is the husband of a sister who was baptised in October. He has been saying that he will come and finally did yesterday! We had our District conference yesterday and Saturday. Hermana Humphrey and I dressed up all cool! But sadly the internet is a bit dumb where we are at today and I will have to send the pictures next week. Ceci might have sent some pictures through facebook! She was asked to share her conversion story in stake conference and she did wonderful! I absolutely LOVE watching her change and progress. It is WONDERFUL!!!!! :) 
I can't believe how FAST the mission goes. I have learned so much and will keep learning more every day. Hermana Humphrey and I talked a lot about the ability we have to make choices this week. We talked about having the eternal perspective and how we have so much MORE to life then just what we see here on earth. I am so excited to know all that God has prepared for me. I am excited to start my eternal family, I am excited to do all that the Lord would have ME do for Him. 
With Hermana Trad at the Tuxtla Gutierrez Temple
I know that the Gospel is perfect. We are not perfect people, but the Lord has provided the way that we can repent and BECOME perfect people. I love my Savior. I love the scriptures. I love being in Zanatepec. I love the members. I love love love love love love love being a missionary! Success isn't in the numbers; success is in the feelings and in WHO you are, not in WHAT you have done :)
Thanks for being so wonderful and for doing all you do! I love you!!
Hermana Oliphant


No comments:

Post a Comment