Monday, November 17, 2014

As I have spent a good part of my mission sick, I have had a lot of time to think and ponder about a lot of things. Today I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people I have been blessed to call my family and also my friends. I am so thankful for the influences that I have in my life who have helped me to become a better person. I am thankful for My friends who have helped me over come hard situationes and have helped me to be the best I can be.
I am so thankful to be a member of the church. I am so thankful that my Savior Loves ME! I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to be here In Oaxaca on a mission. It is hard. But I love it. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am learning to be patient. I think that is something that I have been learning my whole mission. I guess I am just really impatient! I am also learning how to be more loving and how to serve my companion. I am also leading by example which isn't very easy, but I am just relying on the Lord to help me through all the hard times. My companion is great.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry this isn't very long. We didn't really get out of the house much this week because Hermana Tlahuel is sick, and, well, I was too. But I am better now; we went to the doctor on Thursday and I got all fixed up! We went to the Doctor of the Mission Oaxaca because it's closer than our doctor. It is in a town called Juichitan ( I think is how it is spelled). and EVERYONE there wears their .. how do you say it? custom clothing? like the dresses and everything that are specially for here? Yeah I don't remember how to say it... 

Justyce in the Native dress for the District Conference where the missionaries got to sing

I am so glad to hear that the concerts have started up and that everyone is playing well! I can't wait to hear all of the progress!!!
I love you so much!!!
Love
Hermana Oliphant
 
P.S.  I love you!!!! I can't wait to share all of my stories!!! It's much better in person. 
 
Well we are leaving the internet now. I hope you have a wonderful week. I know I will be thinking of you a ton. I miss you so much.  I am doing my best to keep  my head up and work as much as I can. I know I can do anything with the Lord's help :) 
I love you!
Tell the boys I love them SOOOOOOO much!!!
And I will talk to you next Monday!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment