Sunday, November 23, 2014

We dressed up for the District Conference.

These dresses were itchy and hot.  The embroidery is done by Hand!



 Hermana Park and Hermana Oliphant.  They were in the same district at the MTC and are both now in Zanatepec!
Well, this week we got back to work. My companion is still sick but we are doing our best to stay out working all day. I got my stitches out on Thursday and we will be going back on the 27th to make sure everything is healed up.
We have been doing a lot of contacting and also been told by everyone that they are happy with where they go to church. So we are doing what missionaries do best, looking for new people to teach!!!
I love sharing my testimony. I love watching people change. M is so wonderful!!!! He has been a member for 3 weeks and is progressing so much. He comments in all of the  classes at church and is really studying the gospel. I wish more people could be like him! He also is always first to volunteer for things. He and his wife are excited to go to the temple Dec 13th to do baptisms and are already talking about going in the next year to be sealed together. I LOVE how the gospel works in the lives of people.
Hermana Benally told me that Hermana R was finally confirmed a member and that F is really doing well. He studys his Book of Mormon and is just so happy to be a member.
I love you all. I know this church is true. 
Love
Hermana Oliphant
 
I still like posing for the camera hahahaha I haven't changed that much!


With Elder Lopez
This is from when we went to Chauties for our zone meeting. We all rode in the back of a truck there and back! I have videos but they won't send in email :(

No comments:

Post a Comment